We understand how immigration legal issues can affect our client’s businesses and families. We offer solutions, long-term strategies and understanding.
Houston Business Immigration Lawyer
The O-1B Visa; Helping Exceptional Visual Artists!
The O1 category of visas is intended for those with extraordinary abilities in a particular field. The O-1B visas are specifically designed for those who are outstanding members of the motion picture or television production fields. This can include world-renowned actors, directors, producers, and numerous other roles.
At the Toppins Law Firm, P.C., Attorney Wilka V. Toppins has assisted numerous individuals and companies with the complexities of business immigration, and has obtained a substantial record of success. Many of her clients come back for all of their business law and business immigration needs. Her dedication to her clients has earned her recognition from numerous sources, including being named one of the “Top 25 Women in Houston” by Rolling Out Magazine in 2010.
Call the Toppins Law Firm, P.C. today by dialing 713-621-8588 and schedule an initial consultation now!
Qualifying for an O-1B Visa
Obtaining an O-1B Visa is extraordinarily rare and in many ways exceedingly difficult. There are several criteria you must meet in order to qualify, most of which are centered on the individual’s skill and reputation within their industry.
In order to qualify for an O-1B visa, you must fit one of the following:
- Have performed and will perform in a lead or starring role in a production with a distinguished reputation
- Have received major national or international recognition for your performance in previous roles (i.e. an Academy Award or an Emmy)
- You have received critical acclaim or recognition for your achievements
- Possess a record of critically acclaimed or commercial success, backed up by evidence including ratings, reviews, or income values
- Have performed in a lead or starring role for a major production or organization
- Will command a high salary for your services in relation to those in your field
Attorney Toppins has considerable experience with business visas, handling them frequently in her previous practice experiences, including handling them for high-net-worth and important corporate individuals.
Seek assistance with obtaining an O-1B visa today; contact Toppins Law Firm, P.C. now!
Backed by 25 years of legal experience, our founder and principal attorney, Wilka Toppins, Esq., brings a wealth of practical business and legal experience to the firm’s clients. Ms. Toppins is a cum laude graduate of Tulane Law School , 1990 and has worked at Exxon, SBC Communications and Macy’s.
Ms.Toppins is fluent in English and Spanish.
Contact Us Online OR
Choosing the right company for your service is easy when you turn to us. To schedule an appointment, complete the form below with your name, and contact information. We look forward to working with you!