Toppins Law Firm team is dedicated to providing the best services to our clients. We can guarantee that our firm will utilize its knowledge, experience and diligence to strive for your desired outcome. We guaranty loyalty, we consider ourselves a part of our client’s top talent management team. We guaranty confidentiality; it is of utmost importance to our client partnership. We abide by strict procedures to ensure sensitive information is handled correctly.
Our Immigration Service Includes:
- Full Review of your personal circumstances
- Confirmation that the Visa type is appropriate for you
- Accurate preparation of your visa application
- Submission of your visa application to the proper government agencies
- Careful co-ordination of all correspondence with government agencies
- Expert advise on how to handle yourself at your Consular or USCIS interview,and what to expect
- Unlimited personal communication with your own Toppins Law Firm immigration attorney
Introduction : E-1 Visa
The E-1 nonimmigrant classification allows a national of a treaty country (a country with which the United States maintains a treaty of commerce and navigation) to be admitted to the United States solely to engage in international trade on his or her own behalf. The definition of “trade” is not strict. It may apply to the trade of goods, of services, and even banking. There is no set limit to the amount of trade that must take place, although greater emphasis is placed on the number of transactions over total value. Certain employees of such a person or of a qualifying organization may also be eligible for this classification.
Minimum requirements to qualify for E-1 Visa, the treaty trader must:
- Be a national of a country with which the United States maintains a treaty of commerce and navigation
- Carry on substantial trade
- Carry on principal trade between the United States and the treaty country which qualified the treaty trader for E-1 classification.