Toppins Law Firm team is dedicated to providing the best services to our clients. We can guarantee that our firm will utilize its knowledge, experience and diligence to strive for your desired outcome. We guaranty loyalty, we consider ourselves a part of our client’s top talent management team. We guaranty confidentiality; it is of utmost importance to our client partnership. We abide by strict procedures to ensure sensitive information is handled correctly.
Our Immigration Service Includes:
- Full Review of your personal circumstances
- Confirmation that the Visa type is appropriate for you
- Accurate preparation of your visa application
- Submission of your visa application to the proper government agencies
- Careful co-ordination of all correspondence with government agencies
- Expert advise on how to handle yourself at your Consular or USCIS interview,and what to expect
- Unlimited personal communication with your own Toppins Law Firm immigration attorney
Introduction : EB-1A
The EB-1A is a preference category for United States employment-based permanent residency. It is intended for “priority workers”. Those are foreign nationals who either have “extraordinary abilities”, or are “outstanding professors or researchers”, and also includes “some executives and managers of foreign companies who are transferred to the US”. It allows them to remain permanently in the US.
- demonstrate an extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics through sustained national or international acclaim
- are not required to have a permanent offer of employment in the US and are eligible to self-petition.
- Must intend to work in the US in their field of expertise.
How to Get an EB-1A Visa?
EB-1 applicants, unlike most EB-2 and EB-3 applicants, don’t have to go through the “labor certification” process. If they are in status in the US (for example, working on an O-1 visa) and are from a country for which EB-1 numbers are current