Toppins Law Firm team is dedicated to providing the best services to our clients. We can guarantee that our firm will utilize its knowledge, experience and diligence to strive for your desired outcome. We guaranty loyalty, we consider ourselves a part of our client’s top talent management team. We guaranty confidentiality; it is of utmost importance to our client partnership. We abide by strict procedures to ensure sensitive information is handled correctly.
Our Immigration Service Includes:
- Full Review of your personal circumstances
- Confirmation that the Visa type is appropriate for you
- Accurate preparation of your visa application
- Submission of your visa application to the proper government agencies
- Careful co-ordination of all correspondence with government agencies
- Expert advise on how to handle yourself at your Consular or USCIS interview,and what to expect
- Unlimited personal communication with your own Toppins Law Firm immigration attorney
Introduction : EB1-C
EB-1C was created specifically for managers and executives who meet L-1A nonimmigrant standards and are interested in becoming lawful permanent residents . The EB-1C is an employment-based immigration petition designed specifically for multinational executives and managers, and must be sponsored by a U.S. employer.
For the employee
- during the three years preceding the application, must have been employed for at least one year by the same multinational firm or other business entity (affiliate, parent, subsidiary, or branch of the U.S. employer) that employs them in the United States.
- the applicant must seek to continue rendering services to the same employer in a managerial or executive capacity..
- Labor certification is not required for international managers and executives.
For the employer
- prospective employer in the United States be the same employer or a subsidiary or affiliate of the firm or corporation or other legal entity by which the foreign executive/manager was employed abroad..
Why to get an EB1-C?
This category represents an important alternative to EB-5 visa. Proper planning by a qualified investor can result in issuance of a permanent residency visa without the necessity of investing substantial money in a new enterprise. Immigrant visa numbers, which are statutorily limited to 40,000 visas annually for EB-1, are immediately available. The EB-1C is a first-preference immigration petition, which means that there is currently no visa backlog for this category and priority dates are current.