Eb3 Visa

The EB3 Visa is a permanent residence US visa/Green Card for “Skilled, Professional, or Other Workers. This employment-based visa is for those seeking to enter the United States to take up employment that requires either a baccalaureate degree or equivalent, 2 years’ training or experience (in most cases), or in some cases less than 2 years’ experience in order to become proficient.

Minimum requirements

For Skilled Worker: The position demands at least 2 years’ relevant employment experience or training. In addition, a Labor Certification Process is required to demonstrate that no qualified workers are already available in the U.S. to fill the position.
For Professionals: The professional position in question requires a baccalaureate degree or foreign equivalent.
For Unskilled / “Other” Workers: The third option covers jobs that can be performed with less than two years’ training. However, temporary or seasonal jobs are excluded.

Why chose EB3 Visa?

The EB3 sets a lower standard than other Green Cards, such as the EB2, and so is less scrutinized less closely. You are strongly advised to hire an immigration attorney that has a track record in successful EB2 applications. Our approval rate remains very high as a result of our experienced immigration attorneys.