Toppins Law Firm team is dedicated to providing the best services to our clients. We can guarantee that our firm will utilize its knowledge, experience and diligence to strive for your desired outcome. We guaranty loyalty, we consider ourselves a part of our client’s top talent management team. We guaranty confidentiality; it is of utmost importance to our client partnership. We abide by strict procedures to ensure sensitive information is handled correctly.
Our Immigration Service Includes:
- Full Review of your personal circumstances
- Confirmation that the Visa type is appropriate for you
- Accurate preparation of your visa application
- Submission of your visa application to the proper government agencies
- Careful co-ordination of all correspondence with government agencies
- Expert advise on how to handle yourself at your Consular or USCIS interview,and what to expect
- Unlimited personal communication with your own Toppins Law Firm immigration attorney
Introduction : EB3
The EB3 Visa is a permanent residence US visa/Green Card for “Skilled, Professional, or Other Workers. This employment-based visa is for those seeking to enter the United States to take up employment that requires either a baccalaureate degree or equivalent, 2 years’ training or experience (in most cases), or in some cases less than 2 years’ experience in order to become proficient.
For Skilled Worker:
- The position demands at least 2 years’ relevant employment experience or training. In addition, a Labor Certification Process is required to demonstrate that no qualified workers are already available in the U.S. to fill the position.
- The professional position in question requires a baccalaureate degree or foreign equivalent.
For Unskilled / “Other” Workers:
- The third option covers jobs that can be performed with less than two years’ training. However, temporary or seasonal jobs are excluded.
Why chose EB3 Visa?
The EB3 sets a lower standard than other Green Cards, such as the EB2, and so is less scrutinized less closely. You are strongly advised to hire an immigration attorney that has a track record in successful EB2 applications. Our approval rate remains very high as a result of our experienced immigration attorneys.