Our firm provides advice and training to entrepreneurs, business owners, investors, and companies of all industries in all areas relevant to human resources.
Executive Contracts in Houston, TX
Protect & Grow Your Business Interests
The strategic use of executive contracts offers many benefits for business owners across Houston. As an employer, it is wise to use contracts in order to reduce your legal issues, protect your company, and grow your business. However, attempting to draft a contract or signing a contract without the insight of a skilled legal advocate can be detrimental to you business’ success.
At Toppins Law Firm, P.C., our Houston employment law attorneys offer trustworthy legal counsel for executives who wish to create new business contracts or review existing legal contracts. Contact our firm today to learn more.
How We can Assist with Executive Contracts
We develop and review the following types of executive contracts for our business clients:
- EMPLOYMENT AGREEMENTS: THIS CONTRACT OUTLINES THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT IN A CLEAR AND EASY-TO-UNDERSTAND YET LEGALLY SOUND MANNER.
- ARBITRATION AGREEMENTS: PREVENT EMPLOYER VS. EMPLOYEE ISSUES FROM GOING TO COURT BY DEVELOPING ARBITRATION AGREEMENTS.
- SEVERANCE AGREEMENTS: THIS TYPE OF CONTRACT CAN REDUCE OR ELIMINATE THE RISK OF A LAWSUIT IF AND WHEN AN EMPLOYEE MUST BE TERMINATED
- INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR AGREEMENTS: THIS CONTRACT ALLOWS EMPLOYERS TO SUPPLEMENT ITS BUSINESS WITHOUT VIOLATING STATE OR FEDERAL LABOR LAWS
- NON-COMPETE AGREEMENTS: OUR ATTORNEY CAN HELP TO CREATE A NON-COMPETE AGREEMENT THAT IS VERY SPECIFIC AND NOT OVERLY LIMITING IN ORDER TO COMPLY WITH THE LAW WHILE PROTECTING YOUR BUSINESS INTERESTS IF AN EMPLOYEE IS TERMINATED OR RESIGNS
- NON-SOLICITATION AGREEMENTS: LESS RESTRICTIVE THAN A NON-COMPETE AGREEMENT, A NON-SOLICITATION AGREEMENT PERMITS AN EMPLOYER TO RESTRICT AN EMPLOYEE WHO HAS LEFT THE COMPANY FROM SOLICITING A COMPANY’S CLIENTS OR CUSTOMERS FOR HIS OR HER OWN PERSONAL GAIN.
- CONSENT AGREEMENTS: THESE AGREEMENTS ARE ESSENTIAL FOR EXECUTIVES WHO ARE A PART OF A BOARD OF DIRECTORS OR A GROUP OF SHAREHOLDERS.
When You Are Ready to Draft or Sign a Contract, Call 713-621-8588
Toppins Law Firm, P.C. has helped Houston businesses form and review executive contracts throughout Texas since 2003. Consult with our experienced Houston business law attorneys to learn more about how our firm can help you further your business objectives while protecting yourself from potential legal issues in the future.
Backed by 25 years of legal experience, our founder and principal attorney, Wilka Toppins, Esq., brings a wealth of practical business and legal experience to the firm’s clients. Ms. Toppins is a cum laude graduate of Tulane Law School , 1990 and has worked at Exxon, SBC Communications and Macy’s.
Ms.Toppins is fluent in English and Spanish.
Contact Us Online OR
Choosing the right company for your service is easy when you turn to us. To schedule an appointment, complete the form below with your name, and contact information. We look forward to working with you!