Toppins Law Firm team is dedicated to providing the best services to our clients. We can guarantee that our firm will utilize its knowledge, experience and diligence to strive for your desired outcome. We guaranty loyalty, we consider ourselves a part of our client’s top talent management team. We guaranty confidentiality; it is of utmost importance to our client partnership. We abide by strict procedures to ensure sensitive information is handled correctly.
Our Immigration Service Includes:
- Full Review of your personal circumstances
- Confirmation that the Visa type is appropriate for you
- Accurate preparation of your visa application
- Submission of your visa application to the proper government agencies
- Careful co-ordination of all correspondence with government agencies
- Expert advise on how to handle yourself at your Consular or USCIS interview,and what to expect
- Unlimited personal communication with your own Toppins Law Firm immigration attorney
Introduction : F-2
The F2 Visa is a non-immigrant (temporary) visa F2 Dependent Visa that authorizes the dependents of the F1 visa holders to enter into the United States.
- Proof that F-2 applicants and/or their spouse have sufficient financial resources to meet all of their expenses while in the USA. For example, bank statements, affidavits of support, etc.
- A marriage or birth certificate showing the relationship to the F-1 student.