Family Sponsorship LPR

Toppins Law Firm team is dedicated to providing the best services to our clients. We can guarantee that our firm will utilize its knowledge, experience and diligence to strive for your desired outcome. We guaranty loyalty, we consider ourselves a part of our client’s top talent management team. We guaranty confidentiality; it is of utmost importance to our client partnership. We abide by strict procedures to ensure sensitive information is handled correctly.

Our Immigration Service Includes:

  • Full Review of your personal circumstances
  • Confirmation that the Visa type is appropriate for you
  • Accurate preparation of your visa application
  • Submission of your visa application to the proper government agencies
  • Careful co-ordination of all correspondence with government agencies
  • Expert advise on how to handle yourself at your Consular or USCIS interview,and what to expect
  • Unlimited personal communication with your own Toppins Law Firm immigration attorney

Introduction : Family sponsorship CPR

Family based immigration is becoming a U.S. permanent resident through certain family relations. Normally, a legal permanent resident (LPR) would file an immigration petition with the United States Citizenship and Immigrations Services (USCIS). This USC or LPR is called the “Sponsor.” The alien relative for whom the immigration petition is filed is called the “Beneficiary.”

Family Second Preference is Suitable For:

  • Foreign nationals married to U.S. Permanent Residents (Green Card holders)
  • Unmarried children (any age) of U.S. Permanent Residents (Green Card holders)
  • Unmarried stepchildren of lawful permanent residents, if the marriage creating the stepchild relationship took place before the child’s 18th birthday
  • U.S. Permanent Residents to sponsor the Green Card application of their foreign spouse or unmarried children (any age)

Toppins Law Firm experienced immigration attorneys will prepare and file all the required documents for U.S. citizens and their relatives applying for the Green Card (Permanent Residence).