Family Sponsorship USC
Toppins Law Firm team is dedicated to providing the best services to our clients. We can guarantee that our firm will utilize its knowledge, experience and diligence to strive for your desired outcome. We guaranty loyalty, we consider ourselves a part of our client’s top talent management team. We guaranty confidentiality; it is of utmost importance to our client partnership. We abide by strict procedures to ensure sensitive information is handled correctly.
Our Immigration Service Includes:
- Full Review of your personal circumstances
- Confirmation that the Visa type is appropriate for you
- Accurate preparation of your visa application
- Submission of your visa application to the proper government agencies
- Careful co-ordination of all correspondence with government agencies
- Expert advise on how to handle yourself at your Consular or USCIS interview,and what to expect
- Unlimited personal communication with your own Toppins Law Firm immigration attorney
Introduction : Family Sponsorship USC
Family based immigration is becoming a U.S. permanent resident through certain family relations. Normally, a U.S. citizen (USC) would file an immigration petition with the United States Citizenship and Immigrations Services (USCIS). This USC or LPR is called the “Sponsor.” The alien relative for whom the immigration petition is filed is called the “Beneficiary.”
Green Card - Family First Preference is Suitable For:
- Unmarried children (age 21 or older) who have at least one U.S. citizen parent
- Unmarried stepchildren (age 21 or older), if the marriage creating the stepchild relationship took place before the child’s 18th birthday
- Labor certification is not required for international managers and executives.
- U.S. citizens to sponsor the Green Card application of their unmarried foreign born children (age 21 or older)
Toppins Law Firm experienced immigration attorneys will prepare and file all the required documents for U.S. citizens and their relatives applying for the Green Card (Permanent Residence).