H-3 Visa

H-3 Visa Immigration Services in Houston, TX

Toppins Law Firm is dedicated to providing the best immigration services in Houston, TX, to our clients. Our team of lawyers guarantees that our firm will utilize its knowledge, experience, and diligence to strive for your desired legal outcome. Count on our immigration lawyer in Houston, TX, to help you navigate through the comprehensive complexities of immigration law and visa applications. Our team is very diverse and multicultural, which enables us to be uniquely well-suited to represent international business clients by offering them the most appropriate and comfortable cultural and linguistic framework for their case.

If you are interested in learning more about applying for an H-3 visa, seek our legal expertise to help you understand your rights. Our immigration attorney in Houston will work with you to help you understand every aspect of your case along the way. Contact our firm today at 713-621-8588 or wilka@toppinslawfirm.com to request a confidential consultation to discuss your case.

Our Immigration Service Includes:

  • Full Review of your personal circumstances
  • Confirmation that the Visa type is appropriate for you
  • Accurate preparation of your visa application
  • Submission of your visa application to the proper government agencies
  • Careful co-ordination of all correspondence with government agencies
  • Expert advise on how to handle yourself at your Consular or USCIS interview,and what to expect
  • Unlimited personal communication with your own Toppins Law Firm immigration attorney

H-3 Nonimmigrant Trainee or special education exchange visitor

This classification is not intended for U.S. employment.  It is designed to provide a foreign national with job-related training for work that will ultimately be performed outside the United States. Trainees other than medical or academic. This classification also applies to practical training in the education of handicapped children.

Minimum Requirements

For the Trainee

An H-3 “trainee” must be invited by an individual or organization for the purpose of receiving training, in any field including but not limited to Agriculture, commerce, communications, Finance, Government, Transportation, etc.

For the special education exchange visitor

  • Nearing the completion of a baccalaureate or higher degree program in special education; or
  • Has extensive prior training and experience teaching children with physical, mental or emotional disabilities.

For the Employer:

Must demonstrate that:

  • The proposed training is not available in the foreign national’s native country;
  • The foreign national will not be placed in a position which is in the normal operation of the business and in which U.S. citizens and resident workers are regularly employed;
  • The training will benefit the beneficiary in pursuing a career outside the United States.

How to get an H-3 special education exchange visitor?

There is a numerical limit (or “cap”) on the number of H-3 special education exchange visitors. No more than 50 may be approved in a fiscal year.
A petition requesting an H-3 “special education exchange visitor” must be filed by a facility which has professionally trained staff and a structured program for providing education to children with disabilities, and for providing training and hands-on experience to participants in the special education exchange visitor program.