K-3 Spouse Visa
Toppins Law Firm team is dedicated to providing the best services to our clients. We can guarantee that our firm will utilize its knowledge, experience and diligence to strive for your desired outcome. We guaranty loyalty, we consider ourselves a part of our client’s top talent management team. We guaranty confidentiality; it is of utmost importance to our client partnership. We abide by strict procedures to ensure sensitive information is handled correctly.
Our Immigration Service Includes:
- Full Review of your personal circumstances
- Confirmation that the Visa type is appropriate for you
- Accurate preparation of your visa application
- Submission of your visa application to the proper government agencies
- Careful co-ordination of all correspondence with government agencies
- Expert advise on how to handle yourself at your Consular or USCIS interview,and what to expect
- Unlimited personal communication with your own Toppins Law Firm immigration attorney
Introduction : K-3
The K-3 visa category allows the foreign spouse of a U.S. citizen and his or her children to enter the U.S., reunite with their family here, and apply for adjustment to immigrant status while in the U.S. The K-3 visa is often useful to couples who have already married outside of the U.S.
The foreign spouse’s unmarried children (under the age of 21) can be included in their parent’s petition and receive K-4 visas with the same privileges as the parent’s K-3 visa.
- Be married to a U.S. citizen
- Have a pending Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative, filed by the U.S. citizen spouse on his or her behalf.