Areas of Practice
- Employment-based nonimmigrant petitions including H-1B, L-1, TN, E-1, and E-2
- PERM labor certifications
- Employment-based permanent residence
- Family-based permanent residence
- Consular processing (immigrant and non-immigrant)
- DACA (Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals)
- VAWA (Violence Against Women Act)
- I-601 Waivers of Inadmissibility
- South Texas College of Law—Doctor of Jurisprudence
- University of Houston— Bachelor of Science in Political Science
- University of Gloucestershire, England— Coursework in Elizabethan and British Politics
- Frank Evans Center for Dispute Resolution—Mediation
- State Bar of Texas—November 2007
Toppins Law Firm, P.C.
Choosing the right company for your service is easy when you turn to us. To schedule an appointment, complete the form below with your name, and contact information. We look forward to working with you!