Toppins Law Firm team is dedicated to providing the best services to our clients. We can guarantee that our firm will utilize its knowledge, experience and diligence to strive for your desired outcome. We guaranty loyalty, we consider ourselves a part of our client’s top talent management team. We guaranty confidentiality; it is of utmost importance to our client partnership. We abide by strict procedures to ensure sensitive information is handled correctly.
Our Immigration Service Includes:
- Full Review of your personal circumstances
- Confirmation that the Visa type is appropriate for you
- Accurate preparation of your visa application
- Submission of your visa application to the proper government agencies
- Careful co-ordination of all correspondence with government agencies
- Expert advise on how to handle yourself at your Consular or USCIS interview,and what to expect
- Unlimited personal communication with your own Toppins Law Firm immigration attorney
Large companies who are likely to want to move significant numbers of employees to the US may choose to apply for a blanket petition. The approval of a blanket L petition does not guarantee that an employee will be granted L-1A classification. This does not mean that the company can then move as many employees as they wish, as each will require a separate L1 visa application, but it does mean that the company relationships are already established, which can reduce the time, costs, and risk of any subsequent L1 applications. It provides the employer with the flexibility to transfer eligible employees to the United States quickly and with short notice without having to file an individual petition with USCIS.
Minimum requirements to qualify for an L1 Blanket Petition
The company must have at least three offices, whether in the US or abroad;
- have an office that has been doing business in the US for at least one year;
- U.S. company which has obtained L-1 visas for at least ten of its employees during the previous 12 months, or
- have minimum 1000 employees based in the US;
- be able to show company-wide total annual sales of at least US$25 million.