Toppins Law Firm team is dedicated to providing the best services to our clients. We can guarantee that our firm will utilize its knowledge, experience and diligence to strive for your desired outcome. We guaranty loyalty, we consider ourselves a part of our client’s top talent management team. We guaranty confidentiality; it is of utmost importance to our client partnership. We abide by strict procedures to ensure sensitive information is handled correctly.
Our Immigration Service Includes:
- Full Review of your personal circumstances
- Confirmation that the Visa type is appropriate for you
- Accurate preparation of your visa application
- Submission of your visa application to the proper government agencies
- Careful co-ordination of all correspondence with government agencies
- Expert advise on how to handle yourself at your Consular or USCIS interview,and what to expect
- Unlimited personal communication with your own Toppins Law Firm immigration attorney
L-1B: Intracompany Transferee—Specialized Knowledge
The L-1B nonimmigrant classification enables a U.S. employer to transfer a professional employee with specialized knowledge relating to the organization’s interests from one of its affiliated foreign offices to one of its offices in the United States. This classification also enables a foreign company which does not yet have an affiliated U.S. office to send a specialized knowledge employee to the United States to help establish one.
For the employer:
- The business must be viable, but no requirement that it be engaged in international trade.
- Have a qualifying relationship with a foreign company (parent company, branch, subsidiary, or affiliate, collectively referred to as qualifying organizations); and
- Currently be, or will be, doing business as an employer in the United States and in at least one other country directly or through a qualifying organization for the duration of the beneficiary’s stay in the United States as an L-1.
For the employee:
- Have been working for a qualifying organization abroad for one continuous year within the three years immediately preceding his or her admission to the United States; and
- Be seeking to enter the United States to provide services in a specialized knowledge capacity to a branch of the same employer or one of its qualifying organizations.