How to Get an O-1 Visa from Our Immigration Law Firm in Houston, TX
The O-1 is a nonimmigrant visa for people who possess extraordinary ability in their field, whether sciences, arts, sport, education, business, or who has a demonstrated record of extraordinary achievement in the motion picture or television industry and has been recognized nationally or internationally for those achievements. You can apply for this visa with the help of our immigration law firm in Houston, TX.
Our Immigration Service Includes:
- Full Review of your personal circumstances
- Confirmation that the Visa type is appropriate for you
- Accurate preparation of your visa application
- Submission of your visa application to the proper government agencies
- Careful co-ordination of all correspondence with government agencies
- Expert advise on how to handle yourself at your Consular or USCIS interview,and what to expect
- Unlimited personal communication with your own Toppins Law Firm immigration attorney
The applicant needs to prove they are at the top of their field by showing at least three of the following conditions:
- Have received national or international awards or prizes of excellence in their field
- Being are a member of associations whose membership requires outstanding achievement, judged by nationally or internationally recognized experts in the respective discipline
- Their work has been featured in professional or high-profile trade publications, or mainstream media
- The applicant has served in some capacity as a judge of others in the same (or closely related) field. This could either be individual or as part of a judging panel.
- Have had articles published in professional or notable trade publications.
- Have made original scientific, academic, or business contributions of major significance in their respective field.
- Have served in a leading or critical capacity for highly regarded organizations or establishments
- Command a high salary or remuneration for their services.
- Other relevant evidence of exceptional expertise that does not fit any of the above criteria.