To learn more about how she can help your business or corporation, call Toppins Law Firm, P.C. at 713-621-8588 to schedule your initial case consultation.
Honors & Achievements
Ms. Toppins is an award- winning lawyer and executive having been recognized both nationally and locally for her work.
Her awards include:
- “Women On The Move,” presented by Texas Executive Women organization in 2011
- Rolling Out Magazine’s “Top 25 Women of Houston” Award in 2010
- The League of Latin American Citizens’ “Corporate Excellence”
award in 2009
- The “Top 25 Lawyers in Houston” by
H Texas Magazine in 2007
She has been profiled in national publications such as Hispanics Today Magazine, Latina Style, Latino Leaders Magazine, Diversity Magazine, and Smart Money Online.
In addition, she is a proud member of the following organizations and associations:
- Houston Minority Business Council
- The Houston Minority Supplier Development Council
- Canacintra – Houston
- Hispanic Alliance for Career Enhancement
- Galleria Chamber of Commerce
- Variety Children’s Charity of Houston
- Houston Association of Hispanic Media Professionals
- Leadership Houston Class
- Houston Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- The American Immigration Lawyers Association
- State Bar of Texas
- United State District Court
- Southern District of Texas
Ms. Toppins is a prolific speaker and in demand for her business and legal acumen. She has spoken at LULAC, NSHMBA, HACE, WalMart, Boeing, University of Nebraska, UPS and other distinguished organizations.
Prior to founding Toppins Law Firm, Ms. Toppins worked for a number of prominent companies, beginning as a litigation attorney for Exxon Company, in which capacity she practiced in both federal and state courts. She went on to specialize in federal litigation at the Houston-based firm, Porter & Hedges, LLP, and subsequently joined SBC Communication Inc.’s legal team, where she eventually was promoted to senior counsel and focused on business legal matters and mergers and acquisitions.
After 14 years of excellence in the legal departments of Corporate America, Ms. Toppins eventually founded The Toppins Law Firm, P.C. in 2003 in Houston, Texas. The firm proudly offers a team of multicultural and multilingual legal professionals. As a native Spanish speaker herself, Ms. Toppins personally is able to provide services in both English and Spanish.
Attorney Toppins’ In-Depth Knowledge Leads to Case Successes
This dedication to the knowledge of the law, has led to many recent success stories, including:
Contact Toppins Law Firm, P.C. to discuss your case with Attorney Toppins today.
- U.S. corporate counsel for large Mexico based rubber manufacturer in U.S.
- Represented Houston-based medical facility and practice in acquisition
by national firm
- Represented Houston-based engineering firm in acquisition by international
- Represented U.S. San Antonio-based refinery group with a permanent residency
application for its top-level vice president
- Obtained O1 approval for chemical engineer working at largest fertilizer
plant being built in U.S.
Why Choose Toppins Law Firm, P.C.
SOLELY FOCUSED ON CORPORATE & BUSINESS ADVOCACY
TOP 25 LAWYERS IN HOUSTON BY H TEXAS MAGAZINE
ALMOST 100% SUCCESS RATE FOR VISA FILINGS & APPROVALS
ALL CASES HANDLED WITH UTMOST DISCRETION
OVER 40 YEARS OF COMBINED LEGAL EXPERIENCE
Toppins Law Firm, P.C.
Choosing the right company for your service is easy when you turn to us. To schedule an appointment, complete the form below with your name, and contact information. We look forward to working with you!